Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another non-garden weekend

For a second weekend in a row (or is it a third!) we did very little in the garden. The tempreture was way too hot (in the high 30s) plus we had a wedding on Saturday and I had to do some work on Sunday.

But I've mapped out a little plan for us for the next few weeks so that we can get things done.

Next weekend (Easter weekend)
  • jackhammer out all the concert
  • clear the rubble that will be left.
29 & 30 March
  • Pull out any plants that won't be staying.
  • Get soil delivered.
  • Shovell soil into garden beds.
(Hmmm this could be a bit too much to do - we have a wedding and an engagement party on that weekend...I'll get back to you).

5 & 6th April
  • Nothing. We'll be in Adelaide.
12 & 13 April
  • Start planting!!!!

This week I'll call the landscaping guys to see if they can help me to source the plants and soil.

Hmmm, quite alot to do over the next month or so. Drop me a comment below - would love to hear some words of support!! I think we need them.

No comments: