Friday, February 8, 2008

Final touchs to the paving plan

Sheesh! I'm tired. I've just been putting final touches on the paving plan that we have decided on. Tomorrow morning at 8.30am our paving guy is coming for a chat. I asked him to come around again before he starts next week as I want to go over a few things with him (i.e. provision for irrigation piping, job clean up, filling the storm water trench). So tonight I thought i'd get the paving plan all finished and ready for when he comes in the morning. It's now 11.30pm, way past my bedtime, so i'd better dash off to bed so i'm well rested for our day of shovelling rubble tomorrow (i'll write about that tomorrow). Before I go....here's the plan! What do you think? Add your comments.

click on the picture above to view a bigger version.

I'm feeling quite nervous about it all - excited nervous I guess. What we are planning is a very different layout to what we currently have and very different to anything else i've ever seen. But I've thought in detail about this for months so I do feel really confident that we are headed in a good direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it hun!
Will look beautiful... keep me posted. Planning a trip down April/May sometime... how does that sound? Luke out of picture - tell you later
Lizzie Jane
xo