Monday, February 4, 2008

This one's for you Mum!

My mum and I planted some plants in a garden bed infront of our bedroom window back in September. Mum's been asking me almost every week since then "how's it going? Send some photos". S0 Mum, here's some photos! xo

This photo was taken 9th September 2007, the week after we planted.

This was taken 13th October, only a month later!

This was taken on 18th November 2007.

And now, drum roll please, this is the same garden on 3rd Febrauary 2008:


As you can see the Society Garlic has really shot up (particularly in the last month). The Snow in Summer is also filling in space nicely. The Lamian was much better than this, but over the Christams and New Years period about half of it died in the heat. It's slowly making it's way back.
Along the left side of this picture you can see the three Hebe Buxifolia plants that I have left. I had five, but the dogs got in there one day and did something that killed two of them. I have put in a Lemon Verbena and a Rosemary in their places. R.I.P. Hebe Buxifolia #2 and #3.


1 comment:

Lidya <3 said...

Moshi mosh!
I'm just dropping by to check out your garden.

Your gardens look pretty.

My balcony is a mess at the moment. I just repotted one plant (dont know what it's called, I'll post the pic later on my blog and hopefully someone can tell me what it is).

Post more pics please =D